As always, I'm not responsible if by following this guide you brick your TouchPad, do at your own risk.
Welcome to my second Advanced Browser for TouchPad tweak guide.
This time we'll be forcing the app out of fullscreen mode, so the status/notification bar is still visible while browsing.
Interestingly it looks like the app's developer started to work on the ability to switch between fullscreen and normal as their are options under Preferences, their just hidden and not functional at the moment (in theory I could finish this correctly but I'm sure the developer will get around to it, and besides this 'hack' works fine in the mean time).
1. Install Preware if you haven't already (google will help you with this)
2. Install Internalz Pro from Preware.
3. Open Internalz Pro -> app name in top left corner of the screen -> Preferences -> turn on 'Master Mode' -> app name again -> close
4. Open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.maklesoft.browser/source/BrowserApp.js
5. On line 5, change 'true' to 'false'
6. Restart your tablet